Thursday, January 12, 2006

appetizing words

To begin with ... this is technically my first post and somewhere deep down I feel that more are about to come. Frankly I do not have the vaguest of ideas how this all going to pan out but worth a try to see how it goes.
In case you are wondering, let me assure you that I have spent the entire second half of the last year musing about this inevitability. For the record, this idea when divulged to my esteemed friends met with mixed responses. However, at some point they are going to provide additional words of wisdom of their own which I believe they have plenty albeit unrecognized.

Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm... yummy.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

I stumbled across your blog, and it looks like this could be interesting, I think i'm going to favorite this blog and check in occasionally! Good Luck Blogging!

Luv ya all!
http://mitzitiffani.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

from QbiT